Monday, June 6, 2011

I never said it would be easy...

Well it has only been a few hours since I started this thing, and I have no idea if anyone is even reading this. But I am finding it very easy to share my thoughts. Especially when people think I have nothing to say and roll their eyes when I try to explain why I am doing this.

Getting it together... this is what this is all about. And how did I get it together tonight?
Blue Moon, Chicken Fingers, and French Fries! I did however feel good about myself when I ordered a water with lemon.  The last 24 hours have been 75% failure, 24% yummy, and 1% exercise.  I am realizing I need to start small.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Goodness...

    Psychobabble nonsense if ever I heard it...

    I feel sick reading that comment.

    But I enjoyed the start to the blog - carrying on is the hardest part! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete